Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pack!

This is the boring packing list post I promised. If you're actually reading this, note that this list is a work in progress and I will likely be adding and possibly taking away items. I'm a notorious overpacker (I think it's a syndrome), so I'm really scared about packing for 2 months. However, I will be successful. I'm determined. And, if you were interested in stealing my luggage, now you will know EXACTLY what my bags contain! You lucky thief :)

Clothes:

  • typical undergarments
  • 7 pairs of socks
  • 7 white button down shirts (ugh.)
  • 4 black skirts
  • 6 t-shirts
  • 3 pairs of shorts
  • 4 skirts
  • 2 dresses
  • (edit!) pajamas (duh?!)
  • jacket
  • bathing suit
  • black flats
  • sandals/flip flops
  • sneakers
Toiletries:

  • Shampoo/Conditioner
  • face wash
  • soap
  • deodorant
  • toothbrush/toothpaste
  • wisps
  • towels/washcloths
  • ...feels like I'm missing something?
Stuff:
  • power converter
  • laptop, charger
  • headphones/mic
  • granola bars/compact snacks/energy bars?
  • water "bottles"
  • tylenol/ibuprofen
  • first aid kit
  • phone & charger
  • door stopper
  • sunscreen
  • bug spray
  • passport & copies
  • REAL water bottle
  • presents!
  • mini tissue packages
  • pillowcase/sheets?
  • hand sanitizer
  • anti-bacterial wipes
  • immodium
  • allergy/cold meds
  • fold-up backpack?
  • copy of birth certificate, social security card
  • copy of credit/debit cards
  • printed list of contents of my bags
Okay. That's all for now, I'm sure I'll think of a few other things! eep.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a solid list Ashley! I just got my new crocs and I feel they may be all I need for Belize... and a padlock :). Have fun, be safe!

    ReplyDelete