Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mixed.

I have to be totally honest.

It's not sinking in that I'm leaving. In three days. For Thailand. For 7 weeks.

The part that IS hitting me is that I am so scared. My premise for picking Thailand was that it's a place I have no preconceived notions about. Hindsight is 20/20, of course, and I realize now that that may have been a very poor decision.

I'm excited. But I'm also full of fear of the unknown... And Thailand is full of the unknown.

Oh well. If you're jumping into something, might as well jump in head first, right?!

In other news, I think I'm catching a cold. I'm willing it away though. The next few days will be spent getting everything together and packing and panicking and telling myself that I can do this.

I'm going to Thailand.

I'M GOING TO THAILAND.

1 comment:

  1. You are off and on your way!!! Hope you have a good trip over and all your fears will subside as you settle in to your new adventure! It will be exciting! Will be interesting to follow along with all your experiences. You are only a "BLOG" and FB and e-mail away, so you won't feel so alone! We await the first posting after you arrive and unpack, all your first impressions, etc!

    ReplyDelete