Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 8

Day 8 was another day of classes and figuring out what to eat and drink. The biggest stress I seem to encounter here (and actually, it tires me out a little bit, but I'm getting used to it) is figuring out where and what to eat every. single. meal. Don't get me wrong, the food here is GREAT! but I'm trying to eat a variety of foods so I can have a broader sense of Thai food (seriously, coming back to American Thai food will be rough...Thailand has ruined me. I am happily ruined.) and what it really is. Anyways, the thing that I am NOT trying with much variety is bubble tea - cha kai mook - my favorite favorite favorite is milk tea. I have no idea what it really is and I don't know if I want to, but the cha kai mook here is out of this world. I am head over heels madly crazily in love with it. So much so, that my roommate gave me the Thai name Kai Mook (ไข่มุก), which literally translates to "pearl", but seriously. Bubble tea. Woah. So, the only picture I have from an otherwise not-extremely-noteworthy day is of me. Drinking my beloved cha nom kai mook. <3
Oh hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment