![]() |
| My carry-on suitcase |
![]() |
| My big suitcase |
![]() |
| Thailand clouds from the plane |
![]() |
| Night market! |
![]() |
| more night market |
![]() |
| more night market. I love this place. |
![]() |
| Beautiful lights at the night market |
![]() |
| Airplane food - not bad (this is the upgraded meal) |
![]() |
| More night market. Love this place... |
![]() |
| Dubai from the air |
![]() |
| night market... |
![]() |
| 3 guesses. Yup, night market. |
![]() |
| Some juice- they have corn juice here! I haven't tried it yet... |
![]() |
| The plane that took me from Dubai to Bangkok |
![]() |
| Okay I took a lot of pictures of the night market. |
![]() |
| Dubai again. |
![]() |
| First real meal in Thailand!! |
![]() |
| Dubai again |
![]() |
| And again. |
![]() |
| And again. I was a little enthralled. |
![]() |
| First view of Thailand on the plane camera!! |
![]() |
| Dulles to Dubai plane inside. Nice! |
![]() |
| Menu. Mm. |
![]() |
| Dubai. |
![]() |
| Water at the hotel in Bangkok. It felt fancy :\ |
![]() |
| Dubai again! |
![]() |
| View of Bangkok from my hotel |
![]() |
| Plane again...I think still Dubai to Bangkok. |
![]() |
| More view from my hotel room |
![]() |
| View again. |
![]() |
| Dubai again. |
![]() |
| Annnnd more view. Can you tell that I fell in love?! |
![]() |
| More Dubai. It was so pretty! |
![]() |
| My hotel room in Bangkok. |
![]() |
| Welcome to Dubai!! |
![]() |
| Ramboutin. Weird fruits. |
![]() |
| Night market! Sorry these are so out of order... |
![]() |
| From my roommate :) She's so sweet! |






































No comments:
Post a Comment